Bojie Li (李博杰) is a fourth-year Ph.D. student in a joint program with University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) and Microsoft Research Asia (MSRA), advised by Prof. Lintao Zhang.
Accelerating systems primitives in data centers with reconfigurable hardware.
I am expected to graduate in July 2019. I am looking for postdoc positions as well as full-time jobs. I am passionate about publishing good papers as well as making impact in production systems.
base64 -d <<< "Ym9qaWVsaUBnbWFpbC5jb20K"
base64 -d <<< "Kzg2LjE1MDExMjcyODc3Cg=="
- Postal Address:
base64 -d <<< "VDIgIzEyMzMwLCBOby41IERhbmxpbmcgU3RyZWV0LCBIYWlkaWFuLCBCZWlqaW5nLCBDaGluYQo="
- 微信 (wechat): bojustc
- Telegram: bojieli
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bojieli
- 知乎: https://www.zhihu.com/people/li-bo-jie
- USTC LUG 邮件列表: http://lug.ustc.edu.cn/wiki/lug/mailinglist
Ring0 is the most privileged protection level in CPU architectures, in which code interacts directly with physical hardware. The concept of protection ring dates back to MULTICS in 1960s. In x86 architecture, ring0 is an acronym for OS kernel and kernel mode drivers, as opposed to user mode applications in (typically) ring 3.
My blog use this domain name
ring0.me to demonstrate my interest in fundamental research and technologies that build up computer systems and networks.
- 2014 - 2019 (expected), Joint Ph.D. program with Microsoft Research Asia and University of Science and Technology of China
- 2013.07 - 2014.09, Research Intern, Wireless & Networking Group, Microsoft Research Asia, Beijing
- 2010 - 2014, Undergraduate, School of Gifted Young (major in Computer Science), University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, Anhui
- 2007 - 2010, No.2 High School, Shijiazhuang, Hebei
- 2004 - 2007, No.2 Middle School, Shijiazhuang, Hebei
- 1999 - 2004, Zhongshan Primary School, Shijiazhuang, Hebei
- 2016.09 - now Research Intern, Systems Research group, MSRA
- 2015.07 - 2016.09 Research Intern, Wireless and Networking group, MSRA
- 2014.07 - 2014.09 Research Intern, Wireless and Networking group, MSRA
- 2013.07 - 2014.05 Research Intern, Wireless and Networking group, MSRA
- 2017.12 Global 1st place in IT Pros Category, Microsoft Hackathon 2017
- 2017.10 Microsoft Research Asia Fellowship Award
- 2017.10 China National Ph.D. Scholarship
- 2017.08 Most Impact Award in Beijing Venue, Microsoft Hackathon 2017
- 2016.10 Best Presentation Award, MSRA Student Techfest 2016
- 2016.08 Global 2nd place in Cloud and Enterprise Category, Microsoft Hackathon 2016
- 2013.08 “微软小学者”奖
- 2013.05 校优秀学生干部
- 2013.02 参加美国数学建模竞赛 (MCM), Successful Participant
- 2012.01 “网站开发讨论班”优秀讲师
- 2011.10 校 Robogame 机器人大赛，团队获服务机器人组最佳创意奖
- 2009.10 在全国高中数学联赛中获得省一等奖 (河北省前 10 名)
- 2009.07 在全国高中信息学竞赛 NOI2009 中获得铜牌 (全国第 69 名)
- 2008.11 在全国高中信息学联赛 NOIP2008 中获得省一等奖 (河北省第 2 名)
- 2017.12 Open Source Operating System Annual Technical Conference 2017 (OS2ATC ‘17), Beijing
- 2017.11 Baidu Corporation, Beijing
- 2017.11 University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei
- 2017.11 Fudan University, Shanghai
- 2017.08 The First Asia-Pacific Workshop on Networking (APNet ‘17), Hong Kong
- 2017.07 China SDN Research Training Camp, Nanjing
- 2016.10 Microsoft Research Asia Ph.D. Forum, Beijing
- 2016.09 Tsinghua University Ph.D. Forum, Beijing
- 2016.08 University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei